PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the prize draw. Employees of The Flying Music Company Limited (“the Company”), anyone else professionally associated with the promotion, or any member of their households, are prohibited from entering.
2. Our winning entrant will win a trip for two to New York on dates to be agreed as per paragraph 4. The prize package includes:
2x return economy flights between London and New York
Two night’s accommodation in a minimum 3 star hotel (double or twin room)
2x tickets to a Broadway show (subject to availability)
3. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary visas for their trip.
4. The trip shall take place between June and September 2020; the winner must inform us of the exact dates they wish for the trip to take place within 28 days of being notified that they have won.
5. Sign up to the mailing list at Thrillerlive.com to enter the prize draw.
6. All entries will be collected and the winners of the draw will be selected at random after the close of the draw and the winners will be notified. If any selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim a prize or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to deliver prizes, the prize in question may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
7. The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and no change will be given.
8. The prize draw closes on 20 January 2020, winners will be notified by 22 January 2020 via email.
9. The winners of the prize draw agree to participate in such promotional activity and material that we may require for the purposes of administrating this offer.
10. We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, and we may refer to your and your guest’s or travel companion’s association with the prize draw and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes.
11. We may film, photograph and/or record you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the prize draw and we may use such film, recording and/or photograph(s) for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide in perpetuity.
12. Your personal data, and the personal data of any guest or travel companion, will be collected and processed by us in order to administer this prize draw.
13. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw and/or these terms and conditions if we consider it necessary or appropriate to do so for reasons beyond our reasonable control or if there has been a broadcasting or printing error, etc. Any changes will be posted here and/or on our website.
14. We cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage sustained as a result of participating in the prize draw.
15. Our decision is final for the prize draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.